
If you were wondering how much snow we've had, here it is. I think the best measure is always our kitchen window, or Dave's lower back after shoveling. Notice that our lake isn't frozen yet, and it usually doesn't until late January. Also note the bears that I think I have pictures of almost all of you with in the summertime. It's back to work for us, taking pictures on the mountain. We've been open the last two weekends, and will work from Christmas on through January 12th. We rotate between taking skiing pictures up on an intermediate ski run, to pictures of the kids on the bunny hill, to portraits, and selling them in the office. It's gotten down to -12F at night, which means that even the daytime is very chilly, especially if there's wind. Today is the first sunny day in a while, so I thought I'd take some scenery pics and post them while I can. I hope all of you are well and warm. We miss you and wish you the best Christmas ever, and a joyous New Year celebration!

No comments:
Post a Comment