It's pretty exciting to think about a start to the year, and I like the thought of 1-1-11! We'll likely listen to a bluegrass band tonight and play cards tomorrow. I'll be at the airfield for an extra week since one of the Master Sargeants wrote a lovely thankful email about me, and Dave is in town on light duty still. Our fuel tanker gets here January 27th with nearly 5 million gallons of fuel for us to offload. Dave will be on nights for that and I'll be on days. And this all means that the Icebreaker Oden will be showing up soon, cutting a channel into the ice so the other ships can arrive. It's springtime, and we love and miss all of you!
Friday, December 31, 2010
Happy New Year!
It's pretty exciting to think about a start to the year, and I like the thought of 1-1-11! We'll likely listen to a bluegrass band tonight and play cards tomorrow. I'll be at the airfield for an extra week since one of the Master Sargeants wrote a lovely thankful email about me, and Dave is in town on light duty still. Our fuel tanker gets here January 27th with nearly 5 million gallons of fuel for us to offload. Dave will be on nights for that and I'll be on days. And this all means that the Icebreaker Oden will be showing up soon, cutting a channel into the ice so the other ships can arrive. It's springtime, and we love and miss all of you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment