Fun to see how much Isaac has grown!
On their new porch...we saw the house being built from foundation up. Goes so fast!
View from the new backyard.
The dining room and kitchen windows.
Dave & I in front of the new house.
Jen & Abby on Mother's Day
Abigail with her cute pigtails.
Uncle Dave taught frisbee lessons, then Isaac taught me and now I throw straight!
Cleaning up before going in. This is so cute to me, and funny that Dave is one of the kids.
The view from Brian's lake house on Lake Apalachia.
Skink on Brian & Julie's porch, pretty exotic looking.
Dinner at Tonya's in Atlanta with Philthy, Karen & DJ.
Tonya's back porch.
Ethel, Tonya's cat and I spent a lot of time together! We had a relaxing spring house sitting while Dave's parents were in Florida. We got to spend a couple weeks with them, Jen and the kids once they all got back from Florida and then took a mini road trip to Atlanta to visit Tonya & Phil, our Antarctic friends and Brian & Julie at their lake house. It was a wonderful spring! Now Dave is headed to Alaska, I to Reno and we'll meet up in a few weeks again on Dave's two weeks off. Love to you all!
No comments:
Post a Comment