Friday, August 15, 2008

Family Visit in Reno & Biking

I had a wonderful time in Reno, thank you Mom & Dad, Dora & Tia!  We dined like stars, enjoyed paddle-boating in Tahoe, our walk in Carson, Tia's 2nd Birthday party...Thank you everyone for coming!!!! and lots of great family time!
Grandparents, Attiek with Zoltan, Bela Bacsiek, Zsuzsaek, & Ralucaek w/Patrick.  

 
Since my return, it's been work as usual, meaning a super busy August.  We're photographing 7 Zipline tours a day as well as daily raft trips and weddings and family reunions every weekend. It's great while it lasts, as the slow season is closing in.  We've been biking on our "day" off. Dave's been taking the mountain bike out to Ponderosa, Bear Basin & Tamarack.  Meanwhile, I've been on some amazing road bike rides, each around 25 miles long, mostly off of Warren Wagon road.  This picture was from friday when I rode from the summit to the hot springs and back.  I spent more time at the springs than on the bike, so it was a fabulous day!  Recognize the reunion shirt?  :)  It doubles well as a safety shirt for biking and hiking during hunting season. 




No comments: